Today we're going to a rope braid. There are several variations on this braid, today we're going to do the basic (well the one I know best, and is very easy.) My explanation is that the rope braid was come up with after braiding ropes and they probably said hey, we could do this with our hair. This braid is very quick and easy, so lets get to it!
1. Comb hair.
2. Put in ponytail.
3. Divide hair in pony in two.
4. Take the right section and divide that in two.
5. Take the two sections and twist them together.
6. When you get to the end, have the person you're doing this on hold it, because if you put a clip on the end it will most likely come untwisted.
7. Repeat on other side.
8. When you have two twisted strands, take the right strand and cross it over the other.
9. Continue twisting until you come to the end.
You can have a long...
Or a short end.
10. Secure with a hair-tie and you're done!
I hope everyone had fun, come back on Monday!