Today I'm going to do kind of a weird thing, I'm going to do three braids braided together. It seems pretty easy and it is pretty much as easy as it seems but I wanted to do it because it turns out to be really prettily. If you don't know how to do a regular three strand braid go find out how HERE.
I don't really have any History on it, but in the Disney movie "Tangled" the three little girls braid Rapunzel's hair like this.
So, lets go, have fun everyone!
Three Braids Braided Together
1. Comb hair.
2. Separate into three sections.
3. Take one of the sections and divide it into three.
4. Braid those three together.
5. When you come to the end put a clip on it to make sure it doesn't come apart.
7. After you have done all three, take the one on the right an cross it over the middle one.
8. Now take the one on the left and cross it over the new middle one.
9. Repeat steps 7. and 8. until the end of hair.
10. Take out the clips (as you get to them.)
You can have a long...
Or a short end.
11. Secure with hair-tie and you're done!
I hope everybody had fun, and I hope you try this out!